lunedì 12 novembre 2012

Sweet disposition

(Scroll down for the Italian version) 

It has been a long time since the last time I wrote here..awww! In the last post I mentioned my mum's surgery at her head, honestly everything seems to be going well for the relief of my family. 
During this month in Italy I didn't create anything (sight!) due to my "business" as housekeeper but I missed so much my sewing machine and all my fabrics. Besides cleaning my family's house and taking care of my mum I've enjoyed the bright sun on the Lake Como during the fall, the scent of the rain on the mountain and cuddling my animals. 
Now I'm back in my sweet house in Portsmouth but another great changing is waiting for us. At the end of the year we are going to move in a new gracious flat in Guildford, aproximately 75 km far from here. The point is that we are going to start over a new adventure, new routine, new friends and go on...but it's life. Sometimes I fell scared about this, but life is short and we have to maximise our experiences and take everything in a positive way ;) 
Happy monday!

Colico
Lake Como view from Colico during a sunny day
Colico raining
Colico during a cloudy morning
Forest
Colico: Alpe Rossa
Gigia
Gigia, my little cat.  After a taming process she has been adopted
Milano
Milan at 7:45 am. Few people great sight.
Southern
Waiting for my train
Eccomi di nuovo attiva! E' passato più di un mese dall'ultima volta che ho scritto il post sull'operazione alla testa di mia mamma. Attualmente sembrerebbe che tutto sia andato e stia andando al meglio per la gioia della mia famiglia. Durante questo mese speso nella mia cittadina di Colico non ho creato nulla a causa dei miei impegni da casalinga (disperata). 
Quanto mi sono mancate le stoffe e la mia macchina da cucire! Oltre alle mie mansioni da governante ho però assaporato di nuovo il gradevole tepore del sole autunnale, il profumo della pioggia in montagna e le coccole dei miei animaletti. 
Or ora sono tornata nella mia casetta inglese di Portsmouth...ma c'è poco da prendersela con comodo perchè a fine anno ci aspetta un nuovo trasloco a Guildford, una città del Surrey a circa 75 km nord da qui; il che significa ricostruirsi una nuova routine, farsi nuovi amici e ambientarsi in una nuova dimensione e via di seguito, ma se c'è una cosa di cui sono certa è che la vita è più breve di quanto si creda e che quindi bisogna massimizzare ogni esperienza e prendere per il verso giusto ogni nuova sfida. Così sia ;) 
Buon lunedì a tutti!

1 commento:

  1. Ciao cara, buon lunedì a te e tanti auguri alla tua mamma e un "in bocca al lupo" a te per il trasloco e per tutte le tue attività, a presto!!
    Carmen

    RispondiElimina

We always love reading your comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...