sabato 14 marzo 2009

ME EM ME EM

Imagehosting at Imageloop


My name is Federica, aka Fedu, and my sewing machine and I have jolly fun making things! I am graduated in Art history and I spend my weekend in my Lab rustling up pretty things to put on my e-store.
I was looking for a stylish, durable cloth bag, and when I couldn't find one that I liked I decided to make one myself. One bag turned into more, when first friends, and then strangers started asking where they could get a bag like mine...out of that came my company FEDULAB. I make one-of-a-kind bags, brooches, table cloth and more. I live in Milan, Italy.
I really love sharing my works, knowing about happy people wearing my creations. It amazes me to think that my little creations are being enjoyed by people all over the world.
I am hoping to be able to make selling my creations a full time career. I know it's a big dream, but why not?
Because of the limited yardage, the items created are unique and often one of a kind or very few of a kind, so if you see something you like, please act quickly.
eStore: www.fedulab.bigcartel.com
eMail: fedulina@hotmail.it



Fedu, sewing machine and I

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

We always love reading your comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...