giovedì 14 giugno 2012

New Portrait by Maqaroon

I wrote a post about the award-winning manga illustrator Joanna Zhou and her cool brand Maqaroon just a couple of months ago and now I want to show you the magnificent portrait that Joanna has drawn for Fedulab. Yes, that's me with my curly red hair, my handmade dress and a lot of paws brooches on my cardigan (she also defined me a mori girl hihih).
I'm very happy to be featured in her Blogger's Gallery because there are a lot gorgeous powerfull bloggers like Hawaii kawaii, Tokyo Bunnie, Milk Overdose...and more here.
Maqaroon has just released her new stunning keyrings like Yukata koala and kigurumin Hamster, lovely!

Source: Maqaroon site http://www.maqaroon.com
fedulab (1)


Un paio di mesi fa vi avevo parlato della bravissima illustratrice manga Joanna Zhou e del suo marchio kawaii Maqaroon. Oggi torno a parlare di lei perché ho avuto l'onore di essere trasformata in un suo personaggio e di entrar a far parte della sua galleria di bloggers, tra cui Hawaii kawaii, Tokyo Bunnie e Milk Overdose. 
Adoro il disegno che ha creato perché mi rappresenta perfettamente nello stile Mori (ad esempio le spille a forma di zampa sul mio solito cardigan).
Inoltre non posso che commentare positivamente i bellissimi portachiavi che ha appena pubblicato nel suo negozio online. Tra tutti preferisco la bambolina Yukata koala e la tenera kigurumin Hamster ;)

Negozio online di Maqaroon  http://www.maqaroon.com

2 commenti:

We always love reading your comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...