sabato 7 luglio 2012

Warm memories from the Highlands

I talked about my wonderful and wild holiday in the Highlands in this post, but today I would like to share with you my scottish drawings that remind me a lot of warm memories.
Besides of my camera and my rucksack I've bring with me my lovely Moleskine where I've collected the best landscapes I saw during my holiday.
I've drawn few but specials scottish places like the seaport of Malleig, the Dunvengan Castle and the Quiraing on the Isle of Skye and the beautiful Eilean Donan Castle.
What can I add more? It has been a charming holiday.

mall2mall1dunclieilean 

Ho parlato della mia meravigliosa e selvaggia nelle Highlands in questo post, ma oggi vorrei condividere con voi i disegni che ho fatto e che mi ricordano i tanti bei posti che ho visitato
Oltre alla mia macchina fotografica e al mio zaino ho portato con me il mio inseparabile moleskine in cui ho immortalato i migliori paesaggi che ho ammirato durante la mia vacanza.
Ho disegnato pochi ma intensi luoghi scozzesi&come il porto di Malleig, il castello di Dunvengan e le cime del Quiraing sull'isola di Skye ed infine il bellissimo Eilean Donan Castle. 
Cosa posso aggiungere di più? E' stata una vacanza davvero incredibile.

Ps. Guardate anche le bellissime foto che ha scattato la mia compagna di disavventure Elisa

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

We always love reading your comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...