mercoledì 12 settembre 2012

Happy customers September

It's always nice to hear from satisfied customers and that's why I love sharing their pictures with you.

Let's start with Noemi from Manchester, a very berry girl! She fell in love with Axeline handbag because it's full of strawberries and she look really chic.
  noemiaxeline 
Suzan from Apeldoorn (Belgium) loves everything connected with Marimekko but she also like the handy bags. For this reason I've created a special messenger bag with original Unikko Mini fabric from Marimekko. Now she can put everything in this bag and take it with her also on a flying bridge!
  eutaliasuzan
Probably I'll start a new project: my first Fedulab. Basically I would like to create some little bags for children and young ladies like Aurora. She loves this petite messenger bag and I can assure you she brings her red bag everywhere. Lovely Aurora. audee

Now it's the turn of Alba, an amazing Spanish girl who lives in Southsea (exactly 400m far from my house hihihi). With the Veggie handbag was love at the first sight! I was really pleased that she brought Veggie at the Garlic Festival on the Isle of Wight.
  albaveggie

I love my customers and their attitude ;) Thank you all!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

We always love reading your comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...